About the Show
Sunday, October 15, 2023
Riverside Ballroom 1560 Main Street, Green Bay 11 a.m. - 3 p.m
- Doors open at 10:00 am.
- Delicious chicken dinner at 11:00 am with all the trimmings including the world famous kneecaps. The bar will be open.
- The event will include a silent auction, bucket raffle, 50/50, and large item raffle with first prize being a La-Z-Boy recliner valued at $750 plus several other prizes.
- Daddy D Productions featuring 50, 60, & 70’s Music (website: https://daddydproductions.com/) will entertain us with a full musical show from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm.
- Raffle winners will be announced at approximately 2:30 pm.
- You do not have to be present to win for raffles or silent auction. Cash or check payment required.
- Public is welcome to come for the dinner and/or show.
- Signup deadline is by noon on October 9, 2023. No walk-ins allowed.
- Tickets have to be purchased on Eventbrite or at the parish office on or before noon on October 9, 2023
$40 per person, includes Dinner and Matinee
$30 Matinee only $30 Dinner only
$320 Reserve or sponsor a table for 8 Silent Auction and Bucket Raffle followed by the parish raffle drawing.
People can contact the parish office. The phone number is: (920)437-1979.
Here is the link directly to EventBrite:
Pricing & Availability
October 15 (St Mary's Fall Festival)
10:00 am Open • 11:00 am Dinner • 12:30 pm Show
Dinner & Show: $40/person
Buy Tickets »
Show Only: $30/person